Wednesday, September 2, 2009

“You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.” Paul Sweeney

I have continued to have one true passion and hobby throughout my adult life. It is the love of a good book. I often consider myself a dork for my constant "love affair" with books. I call it a "love affair" because it consumes you. You meet a good book and you can't stop. The next thing you know.... you have stayed up all night because you couldn't put it down. The worst part of staying up all night to finish it, is when you wake up, there is no more. You almost feel sad when you read the last page.

I love to read them, but most of all I get great satisfaction out of sharing them with someone who might enjoy them too!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally obessed with the Twilight. I am also trying to be a good "Wednesday Sister" A chapter at a time I tell myself.

    ReplyDelete